Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Another Amazing Christmas.


I hope everyone had a special Christmas this year. I can't believe it's over with already!

This year we had a small Christmas Eve/Christmas but it worked out beautifully. Christmas Eve we had at our house and we had a delicious sit down dinner with just Sean and I and both of our parents! It was so much fun! Christmas my whole entire family (about 15 of us) went to the movies and saw the movie "Young Adult" it was funny yet depressing at the same time. After the movies Sean and I headed over to Sean's sisters house for another delicious dinner.

As far as my Christmas Wish List goes, I got nothing on there that I had asked for, but I got spoiled and surprised this year!


Sean got me a Tiffany & Co. Necklace

He also got me a Michael Kors purse and some new Snowboarding gloves. I was very surprised. He has really good taste. :)

I also got
         -"Flora" by Gucci perfume. Which smells awesome! It's a citrus smell.
         - Juicy Couture Daisy Earrings
         - Juicy Couture Silver Charm Bracelet Starter
         - Lots of pretty jewelry
         - Pajamas and Socks

  It was overall a great Christmas weekend! Now I'm excited for New Years Eve! I am going to a Black and White Midnight Masquerade with open bar and Champagne toast at midnight.

This is my dress that I bought from Forever 21 and it was only $27 bucks! Can't go wrong with that price for a sexy LBD! Along with my dress I did my nails a little early but here's how they turned out.

I used 2 coats of YOUR ROYAL SHINE-NESS by O.P.I
and 1 coat of COME IN FROM THE COAL'D  by Nicole by O.P.I


Happy New Year everyone!







3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THAT DRESS!!! I need a new dress for NYE!! & I haven't heard about "Young Adult" yet... we're a little cut off from the real world over here... haha we only watch movies once we can rent them on iTunes :\ hahaha I just watched "Midnight in Paris" though... it was alright :P

    Love all your gifts! FUN! :)

    xo-Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear that your Christmas was great! And those gifts sound amazing! There are a couple of JC bracelets that I've had my eye on! Your New Years sounds so much fun...and love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that Tiffany necklace! it's gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete