Thursday, December 8, 2011

Awkward Ugly Sweater Party

Tis the season of UGLY SWEATERS!!!!

I went to my local Goodwill store and picked out the ugliest sweater I could find. I was a bit bummed to find out the the stuff at the Goodwill was not so ugly.....except for this white sweater with feathers on the collar and sleeves. I saw the potential and made it even more hideous!

Enjoy the laughs!

Meoww! LOL


The Photo Wall

"The Winner"



Me and some of my salon girls!

We had a blast laughing at each other. I actually had a fun time making this hideous sweater as well LOL! Have you ever been to an Ugly Sweater Party?

Have a great weekend! I know I will be since we're headed up to Tahoe for the weekend :)


2 comments:

  1. Your sweater is cute! I'm going to one next week, and I'm planning on looking at thrift stores too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha fun! I have never been to a sweater party, I did go to moustache, cartoon, fairytale, 3D, mexican and balkan parties! (among others ;) )

    x

    Marielle

    ReplyDelete