Thursday, March 1, 2012

Keratin Complex

Keratin Complex....Have you heard of it? If you haven't this is a MUST read!!!

Keratin treatments are the hottest service in Hollywood right now and in local salons. It's the answer to looking like you just walked out of a salon everyday! Yes that means you can have Sexy, Smooth, Shiny hair for 4-6 weeks in a 1 hour service.


The Keratin Express Blowout is my favorite. I am constantly doing them on my clients and to my self as well. This service is great for any hair type and even better for "wavy out of control hair" What's amazing about this product is that it reduces frizz, reduces curl, gives off so much shine, and cuts your blowdrying time down. It lasts 4-6 weeks depending on your hair type and depends on how often you wash your hair.

A lot of my clients ask about the Brazilian Blowout.. This is completely different service. The BB has gotten a bad rep about their product using Formaldehyde on it, how ever the Keratin Blowout has 0% Formaldehyde in their product so beware of the BB if you are worried about the gasses in their product. Another thing about the Brazilian Blowout is that it is more of a permanent service where you will be needing to get touch ups every so often. The Keratin Express Blowout if NOT permanent, it only lasts 4-6 weeks and comes out lightly with each shampoo.

Another question I get is about how this product works. The answer is that it's pretty much a longer lasting deep conditioner. The actual Keratin is a protein found in your skin and nails, by adding that protein it seals down the cuticle of your hair (the top layer of the hair shaft) leaving it smooth and shiny!

This is my hair right after I did the Keratin

And this is my hair washing it and blowdrying it the day after with out even using a flat iron.

(My hair naturally has a bit of a wave and has medium texture/thickness)

I highly recommend this service to anyone!






1 comment:

  1. Omg I want one? How much and how long does it take? Maybe I can come in to your new salon soon for it! Yay

    ReplyDelete