Monday, January 23, 2012

Some Weekend Fun!

Like I said in my last post things have been nothing but crazy this year. There has been a lot of bad, sad, happy, decision making, and over all craziness. I also started working 6 days a week with my only day off is Sunday. In spite of that my friends and I decided to go out and let loose to have some plain ol' fun.

We went to the Saddle Rack which is the Bay Area's largest country bar. It is one of my favorite places to go. Why you ask?

- It is an ENORMOUS warehouse in the middle of a industrial business area.
- There are 3 bars inside
- They have a mechanical bull
- A huge dance floor
-A Live band

It has all the ingredients for a good time!

Me and my friends got there and had such a blast. It was a bit of a challenge for Sean because he broke his heel bone snowboarding 2 weeks ago and he was on crutches. It was packed we had a lot of beer and took a lot of pictures.

Started the night off with some shots! 
Sean and I

 Sean on his crutches with his broken heel :( He did awesome though. I had to carry his beer around while he crutched around. lol

 The Girls!

Me and Amanda!

 At one point of the night we were all double fisting the Corona's


 Sean found a friend!!! He had a broken foot.


Me and Tiffany

I hope everyone had a great Weekend!


3 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had a good time! I also love your sequin top :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that place looks amazing! and it looks like you had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of a place down here in So Cal that I used to go to all the time. I miss it!!

    Glad you had a good weekend girl! Love that top!

    ReplyDelete