Monday, November 7, 2011

Day In The City + Second Day Volumized Hair Tip

 
On our way
                    

Sean and I went to the Ski and Snowboarding Festival in San Fransisco today and afterwards decided to go to Union Square to walk around and have dinner! We went to the Cheesecake Factory on the top floor of Macy's. I love going there, it really gives you that "in the city" feel.
 View From The Cheesecake Factory
If you go to the Cheesecake Factory I highly recomend the JD's Lemonade for all you ladies out there. It's delicous, sweet but not TOO sweet, and it will give you a little buzz while waiting for dinner as well ;)

Overall we had a great time. Nice and Relaxing....What did you do this weekend?


_________________________________________________________

Now I don't know about all you ladies but I don't wash my hair everyday..it just takes too much time in the morning to blowdry, style, and flat iron. Plus by not washing you hair everyday will keep your hair healthy and shiny from the natural oils your scalp produces.

When I wake up in the morning my poor hair looks like a sad little deflated balloon. In less than 5 minutes your hair can look sexy and volumized again! All you need are these 2 things.

1) This miracle product
Volupt Spray Gel by Sebastian about $13 dollars at a local salon. Works great on any type of hair texture!

2) Your blowdryer!

First step: simply brush your hair to get all the tangles out from your beauty sleep

Second step: Spray the Volupt on your roots

Third step: Flip over your hair, take your blowdryer and wake up those roots by hitting it with the heat and using your fingertips to get the extra lift. Keep doing this until the product is DRY.

Fourth step: Flip up your hair and TAA DAAA!!!

Volumized hair in an instant! By doing this will also absorb any unwanted oil in your hair.

Have a great hair day!

-Katie



2 comments:

  1. Great hair tip! I'll have to look for that product. I have thin hair so I'm always looking for ways to add volume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious to try your tip. I've used two different dry shampoos and it always left my hair feeling even worse!

    ReplyDelete