Thursday, November 10, 2011

.OBSESSED. with Jewelry.

I've always had a thing for jewelry. I used to have a little jewelry box to put all of my lovely pieces, but as time went my collection got bigger and bigger.

It got really annoying having so many boxes! It came to my mind that I needed to do something different.



This is my dresser. It doesn't look the best (yet) but the story behind it is amazing!

This is the dresser that used to belong to Brittany Ashton Holmes who played Darla in the Little Rascals! My grandma was good friends with Brittany Ashton Holmes' grandma; who then passed this dresser down to my grandma! Crazy story right? I'm planning on refurbishing this puppy soon.

ANYWAY!! Back to my jewelry addiction...
I wanted a space where I can just have all of my jewelry in one box in one area. I cleared out the top drawer to this thing and....TAA DAAA


This is my pride and joy! I'm always wearing jewelry. I just feel like an outfit isn't completed with out the accessories.


<3

My favorite pieces to wear are earrings and necklaces.

What does your jewelry box look like? What are your favorite pieces?

3 comments:

  1. Me and my boyfriend just happened to watch the Little Rascals two days ago so that's pretty crazy that your dresser used to belong to the girl who played Darla. Wow you have so much jewelry, I need to build up a collection like this.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. i definitely have to do this, my accessories are all over the place. and i agree with you, an outfit is not complete without accessories. ;)

    p.s. i think the story behind your dresser is sooo cool!

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that looks super organized, my favorite!!! I'm really not the best at accessorizing...something I definitely want to get better at though! My go-to is always earrings and a watch.

    ReplyDelete