Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving / Black Friday

Some of my cousins...I have a cousin that lives in Florida that we were Skyping the whole time, and wanted to snap a family photo LOL! 
My Lover and I getting ready for the big feast. YUMMMM
(I used a 1inch curling iron on my hair, took sections vertically but used the curling iron in horizontal position, this creates beautiful "S" waves)

Every year we head over to Aunt Nancy's and Uncle Fred's house for some a delicious dinner. We had so much fun, food, and family....all 33 of us. It was very loud and very crazy but I wouldn't change it for the world. I am so very thankful for such great people in my life. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving dinner! What was your favorite dish this year?

BLACK FRIDAY ANYONE?!?!?!?!?
(ME,ME,ME,ME!!!!)

Sean and I got up "early" 9am to be exact and headed to San Francisco for some shopping and a celebration for my birthday coming up! I was a bit disappointed this year because all the stuff that was on sale was either:

Ugly
EVEN MORE UGLY
Still ridiculously expensive even though it was 40% off
Or the line was wayyyyy to long to buy one $10 T-shirt from H&M   

I only ended up buying 3 things and none of them were special. Oh well there is always next year! But the best part of the trip was seeing the Union Square Christmas Tree! It was beyond beautiful as always.
My favorite part of being in the city around Christmas time!

My "YAY it's winter time outfit"
-Jacket: Old Navy $40
-Scarf: Nordstrom $30
-Knee High Boots: Payless Shoes $25



5 comments:

  1. Black Friday has out of this world deals/doorbusters but I just can't deal with those mobs! Hope u had a nice weekend :-)

    TravelDesignery.com

    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outfit! too cute! i have never done black friday...i am not that brave! new follower :) www.diesunddas33.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Saw that you were a new follower so stopped by to check out your blog! Love it... so cute! I love that you give beauty tips, even in your regular posts! :) Also, I completely understand skyping during Thanksgiving! I skyped with my family back home while they were having their Thanksgiving... it was Midnight here but so worth seeing everyone!! I sooo missed Black Fri. Shopping though :( Definitely a new follower! Can't wait to read more!!

    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your hair, will definitely have to try curling mine that way! And that christmas tree is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your hair - I'm so jealous. I think mine may be too short to do that?!?!?!?

    Love your pics too! I love SF so much!

    Hope you had a great week! XOXO

    ReplyDelete