Monday, November 21, 2011

Good Monday Morning!

It's Monday...which means MY DAY OFF!!!
Yes, while everyone is getting ready for work I'm at home in my warm bed sleeping until I feel like it. :)
....But don't be jealous, I wake up early to go to work on SATURDAY'S.


Not much has been going on. It's been raining here in the Bay Area so I've been pretty lazy, and Sean has been sick with a cold.

Here is my "rainy weekend outfit"


Sweater- Old Navy : $15
Scarf- Target: $10
Long Purple Tank Top- Target: $7
Leggings- Target: $7
Carlos Santana Unity Boots- Macy's: $110

I'm obsessed with my new lipstick that I got from MAC..Normally I don't ever buy their make up because it's just horrible for your skin but I was looking for a new lipstick and I passed by the counter and just had to buy it.

It's called "Quite The Thing"
I wear it almost every day just because this color can go with pretty much any outfit, it's glossy, and a super fun color. 


Who's excited?????? I AM!!!!!!! Sean and I will be shopping in San Francisco. I can't wait. I go every year. I'm even more excited because Sean and I are staying at The Westin. I'll tell you guys all about it in my next blog!

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT THANKSGIVING!



No comments:

Post a Comment